We, the girls and women under the care of Dobra Fabryka, were born and live in different parts of the world but our dreams are similar to yours. We all dream of a good job, good health, or a kitchen to feed our family and friends.
- 57 students of the Vocational School in Senegal
- 37 wives and mothers from families we support in Burkina Faso
- 66 new moms from the maternity ward in Congo
- 50 girls to whom we provide meal every day
- 12 hospice patients from Rwanda
- 48 girls learning how to sew and 30 enrolled in English and computer skills classes from the refugee camp in Bangladesh
equals a total of 300 women, all of whom have their own stories, goals and dreams of a better, dignified and respectable life. Unfortunately, in most cases, these women live in difficult conditions. Some of them have virtually no rights. They rarely receive the chance to fulfill their dreams.